Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have never had such a horrible experience at any place I've ever used for services. I've had my pods account for about 2 years and during that time pods has changed policies without notifying me, given me inaccurate information about my account and balance, took their time returning my calls so my account would be late and fall into auction status, and after going into auction status erroneously, they are now making me drive all the way from Ohio to Alabama just to empty my pod because they will not ship it to me because of the error.

I explained to them the error and they disregarded what I said gave me 3 different excuses not to ship each time I proved them wrong. The AR department in Clearwater FL are by far the WORSE INCOMPETENT people I have EVER met. I will never use pods again and I will not recommend. A company that changes its policies AFTER a customer has signed on the dotted line should always inform them of changes, especially if they effect that person.

Worse experience ever. I couldn't be more happy to get my stuff away from this company while at the same time furious about how this experience has been with no remorse. This happened today 9/22/17.

Yes, I contacted pods and they don't care. They are still making me empty the pod in Alabama and I live in Ohio and all I wanted was to pay to have it delivered.

Review about: Pods Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Could you provide an example of the policy changes that made your account go into auction?