Pods - Ripped 2 Electric Meters off house and taking over a week to do anything for me!!! Absolutely don't care
I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove it. For me it didn't go that way. Got my two PODS delivered on Monday 8/8, completely outside of the windows they provided. Gave 7-10am and 4-7pm. Both delivered at 2:00 and 3:00. On top of that they put them in the wrong spots (way different than the detailed instructions provided when I placed the order). Then the BIGGEST ISSUE - THEY HIT THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE, RIPPED OFF THE TWO ELECTRIC METERS. THE METER WAS ARCING. The electric company shut power to the house and that is where we are. 7 days later... NOTHING from this TERRIBLE company. Quotes in response to I need you to move the PODS and I need to know what you are going to do about the thousands of $ of work I now have to do to get my house electric re-established. Food in 2 fridges all spoiled. We weren't there so the freezer all melted and dripped out of the fridge. House smells awful now. Their response: (to why haven't I been able to get a response after 2 emails and two voicemails to Jamie in corporate office): "these things take time" "this isn't going to happen overnight" "that's not how it works" "they need 5 days to review the situation" All attributed to Leah in CRT (Customer 'Resolution' Team) More like Customer "NO resolution" team. While speaking with Leah she actually just leaves blank air after my request to empathize and think of how it would be if someone did this to her house- no power after 7 days... Just silence. After a minute I ask her what she is doing, answer "I'm sending an email, I don't know what else to say" Wow, incompetent and RUDE. These people on customer service - leave you on hold. 10 minutes at a time. Today, George on customer service - my second call because the first one left me on hold for 11 mins so I hung up. When I connected w George - I told him about the first hold time. What's he do? Leaves me on hold for another 10 mins. I was about to hang up and he comes back. Tells me they were reading my notes and discussing my situation. I suggested that they read my case and discuss it on their own time and just call me back. His response - if I hang up another call will come in. So he wants me, the customer, to just sit on hold so as to block other customer calls. My time is evidently worthless in their view. When speaking with Leah tonight I ask for the CEO's name and number. She gives me his name but says, regarding the number to the executive suite "we're not obliged to give it out"??? What does that mean?? Did she mean allowed?? Or did she mean - we don't have to so I'm not doing it.
This company is a JOKE!!! Worst bunch of IDOTS I have dealt with in many large jobs. Stay clear - I frankly don't know what to do now. They are holding up a project because I cannot get the PODS moved in order to get a dumpster delivered and will probably loose my contractor to another project which will cost me MONTHS with the winter coming... VERY bad situation that will cost me 10's of thousands of dollars in lost rent! I am going to just get an electrician and pay $2K out of my own pocket in hopes of getting reimbursed.
If I could give negative 10 stars I would! Buyer Beware!!!
On last picture - look, I asked them to put them 6 feet apart - these were put 16 feet apart.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Dmaged our belonings by
- Business practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me for my Loss!! and expenses of paying for an electrician to install new power on outside of house!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pods Moving Container
- Pods Long Distance Moving Service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a complaint against David F. Rebholz, President and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx Ground, for mis-management of a shoddy organization that has meted out pitiful service, egregious incompetence, and..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "Had these two sofas less than a year. Every time we sit on the sofas the seat cushions fall off the couch. Cushions are already misshapen and sagging. ..."
- "Absolutely Terrible. No one should have to go through what they have put our company through. If you have any kind of timeline for when you need your..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."