Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Our move from MPLS to Scottsdale AZ was planned for 3 months.

PODS notified me Tuesday night Aug 14, the POD would be delivered Wednesday Aug 15 at 2 pm. Today Aug 15, at 1:30 pm, PODS home office called and cancelled delivery of the POD.

Their only solution was to tell me I could reschedule for Aug 28. Which is 13 days from now. Or cancel my order.

What? Simply unbelievable Poor Service.

This is my status. Everything is packed in boxes. A crew of 4 movers was scheduled to load the POD on Thursday Aug 16. I have to be out of the apartment Friday Aug 17.

The National Call center stated the Local office lacks drivers. So they can not deliver a POD.

The national call center was unable to reach the local office/yard manager.

We already paid for the POD. Yet, they canceled at the last possible minute. There is zero recourse for my wife and me. This will cost us Thousands of dollars in extra costs via rent, rescheduled crews, and missed business due to the late arrival in the new location.

PODS offered zero solutions. They were unable to contact the local firm. Please note they cannot even reach their own people.

This is an unmitigated disaster. I apologize for the dramatics. But this is a poorly run company. I have two days to move out and at the last moment they called to cancel.

I have no idea what to do.

I am dismayed be their cavalier attitude in regards to how they, PODS, cost its client's time, money and aggravation.

Stay away from PODS at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pods Long Distance Moving Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver the POD as contracted and issue a large refund for this BS. .

I didn't like: Business practices.

Comments

LightheartedKoala407

Customer service IESHA,is worthless. The billing department is clueless.