I had PODS move us from the East Coast to the West Coast and had a great experience.Two years later we used PODS again to move back to the East Coast and had many issues.
Mostly billing issues. Their billing department is lacking in customer services. They are super rude especially Bo. She would not let me get a word in.
She should not be dealing with the customers if she keeps over talking and not allowing the customer to speak. In the scheduling department there was a gentleman that was just as bad. He kept saying yes you will be prorated for the 5 days. So I asked how much was the prorated amount and he kept saying something else.
I don't even think HE knows what it means by PRORATED. LOL!!! I spoke to a nice lady Lia who was able to explain that there was no PRORATION.
The month would be charge and as long as it container was returned within 5 days then a refund for the month will be returned.So PODS please explain that to your scheduling department.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of knowledge and bad customer service by the staff
- Rude staff
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "I purchased a ebike from X-Treme and have had nothing but trouble, and I have contacted the company without any response 1.rear wheel spokes assemble out of sequence that..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "BE AWARE! They scratched my entire wheel on my brand new F-150 while patching my tire. The repair tech lied & said the scratches were there when he took the..."
- "After years of doing business with Sitelock and spending thousands of dollars the service degraded with almost monthly service problems until my website was offline because of a problem with..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."