1.3
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had PODS move us from the East Coast to the West Coast and had a great experience.Two years later we used PODS again to move back to the East Coast and had many issues.

Mostly billing issues. Their billing department is lacking in customer services. They are super rude especially Bo. She would not let me get a word in.

She should not be dealing with the customers if she keeps over talking and not allowing the customer to speak. In the scheduling department there was a gentleman that was just as bad. He kept saying yes you will be prorated for the 5 days. So I asked how much was the prorated amount and he kept saying something else.

I don't even think HE knows what it means by PRORATED. LOL!!! I spoke to a nice lady Lia who was able to explain that there was no PRORATION.

The month would be charge and as long as it container was returned within 5 days then a refund for the month will be returned.So PODS please explain that to your scheduling department.

Review about: Pods Customer Care.

I didn't like: Lack of knowledge and bad customer service by the staff, Rude staff.

Had an Experience with PODS?

Comments