We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio.Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings.
On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod. In the process of picking up the pod, they danaged one of our trees. I was informed by Chris Simmons of Pods of Dayton, they had no liability for any danages, as their customer assumed the damages under item 10 of their contract. Mr.
Simmons reluctantly sent me a "contract similar to the one signed by the Tenants". In an email to me and his superior, J Jennex, he informed him that the damaged tree would "regrow the bark", so no need to do anything on their part. Keep in mind that Pods of Dayton has a responsibility to properly place the pod so it can be loaded and retreived.
when you look at the pictures, you will see that was not done.Stay alert if you are going to deal with this company, if your experience is like mine was, they will "blow you off in no time flat!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Storage Pods
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Just moved and I hired Green Planet Movers.Moving day 2 men show up to do the job like quoted.They where pretty rough on the boxes sliding them down the steps.Well..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "If you receive a yellow post card saying welcome to your new home and to call Mrs. Mayes for your free welcoming gift. DONâ€™T! itâ€™s a huge scam itâ€™s a..."