Pods of Dayton - Consumers stay alert

62 of 83 Pods reviews

We own a property in North Hampton, Ohio.Our tenants contracted with Pods of Dayton to move their belongings.

On 06/30/2012 Pods of Dayton show up to retreive the pod. In the process of picking up the pod, they danaged one of our trees. I was informed by Chris Simmons of Pods of Dayton, they had no liability for any danages, as their customer assumed the damages under item 10 of their contract. Mr.

Simmons reluctantly sent me a "contract similar to the one signed by the Tenants". In an email to me and his superior, J Jennex, he informed him that the damaged tree would "regrow the bark", so no need to do anything on their part. Keep in mind that Pods of Dayton has a responsibility to properly place the pod so it can be loaded and retreived.

when you look at the pictures, you will see that was not done.Stay alert if you are going to deal with this company, if your experience is like mine was, they will "blow you off in no time flat!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
62 of 83 Pods reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jennifer_PODS

Oct 29, 2012 #561638

Hi Brother Bob,

First I'd like to apologize for the experience you've described above and for the delayed response. Would you mind sending me an email at jennifer@podssocial.com with your account information so we can find a way to correct this for you?

Best wishes,
Jennifer

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pods.
Filing a new complaint about
×