I cannot believe what an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE company this is!!!!! I guess if everything goes well you get a nice container and you use it and then they remove it. For me it didn't go that way. Got my two PODS delivered on Monday 8/8, completely outside of the windows they provided. Gave 7-10am and 4-7pm. Both delivered at 2:00 and 3:00. On top of that they put them in the wrong spots (way different than the detailed instructions provided when I placed the order). Then the BIGGEST ISSUE - THEY HIT THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE, RIPPED OFF THE TWO ELECTRIC METERS. THE METER WAS ARCING. The electric company shut power to the house and that is where we are. 7 days later... NOTHING from this TERRIBLE company. Quotes in response to I need you to move the PODS and I need to know what you are going to do about the thousands of $ of work I now have to do to get my house electric re-established. Food in 2 fridges all spoiled. We weren't there so the freezer all melted and dripped out of the fridge. House smells awful now. Their response: (to why haven't I been able to get a response after 2 emails and two voicemails to Jamie in corporate office): "these things take time" "this isn't going to happen overnight" "that's not how it works" "they need 5 days to review the situation" All attributed to Leah in CRT (Customer 'Resolution' Team) More like Customer "NO resolution" team. While speaking with Leah she actually just leaves blank air after my request to empathize and think of how it would be if someone did this to her house- no power after 7 days... Just silence. After a minute I ask her what she is doing, answer "I'm sending an email, I don't know what else to say" Wow, incompetent and RUDE. These people on customer service - leave you on hold. 10 minutes at a time. Today, George on customer service - my second call because the first one left me on hold for 11 mins so I hung up. When I connected w George - I told him about the first hold time. What's he do? Leaves me on hold for another 10 mins. I was about to hang up and he comes back. Tells me they were reading my notes and discussing my situation. I suggested that they read my case and discuss it on their own time and just call me back. His response - if I hang up another call will come in. So he wants me, the customer, to just sit on hold so as to block other customer calls. My time is evidently worthless in their view. When speaking with Leah tonight I ask for the CEO's name and number. She gives me his name but says, regarding the number to the executive suite "we're not obliged to give it out"??? What does that mean?? Did she mean allowed?? Or did she mean - we don't have to so I'm not doing it.
This company is a JOKE!!! Worst bunch of IDOTS I have dealt with in many large jobs. Stay clear - I frankly don't know what to do now. They are holding up a project because I cannot get the PODS moved in order to get a dumpster delivered and will probably loose my contractor to another project which will cost me MONTHS with the winter coming... VERY bad situation that will cost me 10's of thousands of dollars in lost rent! I am going to just get an electrician and pay $2K out of my own pocket in hopes of getting reimbursed.
If I could give negative 10 stars I would! Buyer Beware!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On May 19, 2014 my belongings were moved by my local Two Men and a Truck. As a senior, I hired them because of their claims like "movers who..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "I've been buying ritz crackers for years . But for a couple of years the crackers have been burn stale. But I continue to buy them but after what happen..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."