Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

What kind of Drivers do this company hire?! I was on my way home from work 6/28/2018 when a Red Freightliner with a POD shipping container nearly rearended me and If that wasn't bad enough then almost side swiping me while flipping me off while squeezing pass me in commuter traffic, then cutting me off and slamming brakes like a maniac and so I switch lanes and move on and he starts in again behind me in a crazy *** hugging mold!

if I had to emergency stop he would have killed me no doubt because there was nothing he could have done about it! I called 911 and gave them the plate number 7488ki and trailer # 850117 and I had to be forced to exit the freeway because this idiot wasn't letting up. I was so pissed that night I didn't get any sleep and the next day missed work.

oh my gosh! he should have been and still be fired on the spot!

Preferred solution: I missed a days work and a night of stress over one of your maniacs you need to catch up with this idiot before he kills someone!.

Comments

The same drivers that most of them hire. And they're no different from any other driver except they spend too much time behind the wheel ; that same behavior is demonstrated by trucks, cars, RV's, and especially motorcycles every day.

I refuse to drive Interstate-77 in Ohio because of the daily insanity between Akron and Cleveland.

Madness. Obscene.