2.7
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

We were moving from South Carolina to Tennessee.

I called PODS and exspained the situation of how we would need the POD picked up the day before closing of our house so it wouldn’t be sitting there when the new owners arrived, so I did exactly what they told me to do, and that was to call them two days before the date we needed it picked up. To my surprise they said they wouldn’t be able to pick it up on that date,but they could pick it up the following day after. So I had to explain to the new owners of the situation of the POD in the driveway, and apologize time and again to them for something that shouldn’t have been a problem in the first place. So now we have moved to Tennessee, and we have our great family who let us stay with them until we could find the home we wanted to move into. It unfortunately took us a little over a month to get the home that we wanted. During this time I called and setup the delivery of our POD from Charlotte to Nashville, I was given a price of $875. I later found out that quote was incorrect, and that it was going to cost just under $1200. So once again they pissed me off.

So now it was time to have it shipped from Nashville to our new home in Murfreesboro, I once again called them this time three days before the day we needed it delivered. Now I was told it was going to take almost two weeks before they could deliver it. I let the customer service person know what I was told of how I was told, that all I have to do is call a couple of days in advance, and that would be adequate amount of time to have it delivered within two to three days. I get in a snobby voice( well I’m sorry it’s first come first served. I really wanted to tell him that’s how I make payments to *** companies, but I didn’t.

CONVENIENTLY!!!!! that ment we would have to pay yet and other months rent for the unit, as if the price of this dam thing isn’t enough they find ways to get more. To say the least I actually hate this company, and every chance I get I let any one who wants to hear it. I tell them to never us this company.

so, if you don’t have a schedule and you have endless pockets. I wouldn’t use PODS

Product or Service Mentioned: Pods Account.

I liked: Drivers, Having a container in driveway to pack ourselves.

I didn't like: Everything else, Scheduling issues, Very poor customer service.

• Inaccurate And Misleading Quotes