2.1
Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I used PODS for an anticipated move so I could use their storage capabilities first.we had to "stage" our house for sale and needed to remove multiple household items.

after our sale we used 2 pods to move from Texas to Alabama. PODS were promised on Nov 14th. didn't arrive. when called PODS told they were still in Tx.

Would be here the 27th (rec'd the 25th after 2 calls). we had to stay in a motel. we were suppose to pay balance on 10/30. had to transfer funds and told them I could pay on 11/1.

they accepted and I said I could have the $$s by 1530. didn't get my funds in 'till 1700 and paid PODS right away. just found out they will not reimburse me for anything since I didn't have the $$s in by my stated time. I am angry about this.

I had to call four different times starting 11/15, four different "incident" reports were filed and again, I just rec'd my answer.if they are so "by the book" why did they accept my money right away and NOT tell me my delivery date had been cancelled?

Review about: Pods Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Wait, what? You didn't have the money owed, and couldn't pay the amount due at the agreed upon time, and you demand compensation because the company wouldn't render service until you paid for it? Am I missing something here?