Update by user Oct 29, 2018

The pod people have settled with me in a fair and friendly manor. I told the BBB and your company that this case when I get the check for the damage to my tree.

The Pod people were friendly and quick to respond.

And I believe that pissed consumer aided in how quickly this came about. Keep up the good work Tom Snider

Original review posted by user Sep 28, 2018

A pods employee damaged my property while making a delivery to a house in my neighborhood. The pods driver had a load that was too tall to make a safe delivery in the alley behind my house.

The pods driver ran up onto the curb to the entrance of the ally and tore a 10" circumference limb from a majestic Pecan tree on my property.

The opposite end of the ally is bit wider and has a better egress. The city of Dallas garbage trucks clear this ally every week and have no issues. I trim these trees to the City of Dallas recommendations so no damage will occur to my property.

The driver was unceremonious to me after I approached him for his name. He told me I should have cut it (the tree) back further, and he would not have broken the limb.

Driver:Mike Garcia

POD #:000353552

TAG:TX 107Z231

US Dot:13972520

Tom Snider

214-320-0432

Product or Service Mentioned: Pods Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Have PODS pay the bill to clean up the damage to my tree..

I didn't like: One the drivers damaged my proporty.

Comments

I assume you called for a traffic accident report.