2.0
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

What is the email address of your president so that I can send him -John Koch - a message that must be addressed immediately.

My problem concerns receiving different wrong messages and refusal until the second to last person, who thought he was helping, but made matters worse.

I am so frustrated upset and will lose money that I cannot afford due to the information that I was relying on. I and others changed their positions relying upon the drop-dead date I was originally given and believed was correct.

Scheduling a closing with numerous moving parts is hard, but to be given one drop-dead date of October 26th by three pods people last week and then another date by a fourth person today - October 23rd - tomorrow - is incredible and poor service. I am upset, frustrated and very ill at the moment. I can hear my heart beating in my ear. I have a full statement to send to the president to stop this fiasco from happening.

My picking up of my original pods experience was great. But, the delivery is horrible, just like the people experiences of those who have complained to the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Complaint Dept.

I expected more from PODs. I did not get that for which I bargained.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pods Moving Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: My product delivered on October 26th which I was told was the drop dead date and not have to pay for a month that I will not need because I relied upon the drop dead date that was provided to me by three of your personnel. I want a refund for $520!.

I liked: Initially, Very goo.

Comments